I have 38 years’ experience in the printing and publishing industry, including ten years at a global publishing house when I quality checked every document that left the office.
Current clients includeApple Inc., the British Council, Manchester United, and King’s College London.
My grounding in print, which includes typography and layout, means that I am well placed to cast a critical and sympathetic eye over manuscripts, ensuring that text not only makes sense and is grammatically correct, but that it looks the business.
I meticulously proofread text ranging from books, abstracts and website content to maps, internal communications and indices.
- Superlative proofreading skills, honed over 32 years
- A talent for spotting plagiarism
- A very high level of accuracy
- Exceptional written skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- The ability to adhere to tight deadlines while producing high-quality work as standard
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Travel literature and countryside matters, but to be honest, I proofread any text I happen upon, which includes railway station signs, headstones and the back of cereal packets.